Would you like to join our School team?
The School currently has a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant.
Full details are available on the North East Jobs website – please click here
JOB SUMMARY – TEACHING ASSISTANT
Contract term: As soon as possible
Grade/Salary: Band 3 with possible acting up opportunities
The Academy Committee of Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School seek to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant to this high achieving school.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an effective school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with high expectations for learning;
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and creative;
• Enjoys new challenges and working as part of an effective team;
• Believes that all children can achieve success;
• Preferably has experience in Early Years.
In return we can offer:
• Committed, dynamic and supportive staff and governors;
• An excellent work environment;
• Support for career development.
Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School is part of Pele Trust
Application forms with covering letter should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 4th December 2023