We will add any employment vacancies within this section.
If you would like to volunteer to help within our School please contact the office, and a member of staff would be pleased to talk to you about the simple and quick registration process.
We welcome all kinds of volunteering support.
All recruitment and all volunteering posts will be subject to our safer recruitment practices, extensive information is available within the Northumberland County Council website – Click here
Jobs & career opportunities available through Northumberland County Council are advertised – Click here
UCAS Teacher Training website – Click Here
School direct information –Click Here
North East Jobs website – www.northeastjobs.org.uk
Follow our social media platforms.
Vacancy: Teaching Assistant
Contract type: Part Time 19.5 hours per week
Contract term: ASAP
Grade/Salary: Band 3 with possible acting up opportunities
The Academy Committee of Heddon-on-the-Wall Primary School seek to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant to this high achieving school.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an effective school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with high expectations for learning
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and creative
• Enjoys new challenges and working as part of an effective team
• Believes that all children can achieve success
• Preferably has experience in Early Years
In return we can offer:
• Committed, dynamic and supportive staff and governors
• An excellent work environment
• Support for career development
Heddon-on-the-Wall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Heddon-on-the-Wall Primary School is part of Pele Trust
Application forms with covering letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th December 2023