We will add any employment vacancies within this section.
If you would like to volunteer to help within our School please contact the office, and a member of staff would be pleased to talk to you about the simple and quick registration process.
We welcome all kinds of volunteering support.
All recruitment and all volunteering posts will be subject to our safer recruitment practices, extensive information is available within the Northumberland County Council website – Click here
Jobs & career opportunities available through Northumberland County Council are advertised – Click here
School direct information – Click here
Sign up for our regular e newsletters, follow us on twitter @HeddonSchool & Like us on Facebook ‘Heddon St Andrews School’
Contract Type: Permanent (37 hours per week)
Working Pattern: Full Time (Term Time + 5 Days)
Advert Start Date: 25.06.2019
Advert End Date: 03.07.2019
Salary: £16,816 – £18,626 (Band 4)
Job Category: Schools – Support
Employment Location: Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School
The Directors of Pele Trust are seeking to appoint a talented Office Administrator who can make a major contribution to the management and administration of Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School. We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual who shares our school values and aims and can promote our Christian ethos within the school and wider community.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to prioritise tasks in a busy office environment;
- Have strong communication skills including in using written English;
- Be well organised and able to work as part of a team;
- Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour;
- Be well motivated and committed to providing a happy and caring environment where all our School community are valued as unique individuals.
We can offer you the opportunity:
- To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school which is the heart of the local community;
- To work with our enthusiastic, responsive, polite and friendly children;
- Work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff, Governors, parents and parish community.
Visits to the school are very warmly welcomed, by arrangement.
Please telephone Mrs. Lynda Henderson on 01661 853350 to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and be successful against a range of other recruitment checks including a Health Screening check.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Application forms and further details are available from the Jobs North East website: www.northeastjobs.org.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019 (noon)
Observations / Interviews: TBC
For Job Description and Person Specification please Click Here
For an application form please follow the link: